Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jessica & Luis P.

This years' Valentine's Day was a special one. I got to witness Jessica & Luis exchange vows and become husband and wife! My Valentine's Bride & Groom got married at the gorgeous Coral Gables Congregational Church. I had a great time helping the bride plan her beautiful wedding. It was fun working with her. Ofcourse being Valentine's Day we stuck with the traditional RED theme!



The Bride being given away by her father! She looked beautiful!

You may now kiss the bride!

We wanted to incorporate romance, especially since it was Valentine's day, to do this we put together beautiful votive candle holders, lighted them and gave one to guests as gifts as they arrived. It lit up the entryway with a romantic ambiance!

Close up


In honor of Valentine's Day we kept the RED theme going with Red Roses for the centerpieces.



My Valentine's Bride & Groom ready to go, as Mr. & Mrs.!

Jessica & Luis: Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. It was an honor to turn your dream wedding into reality. I will miss all of our emails and messages! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment